Amended midweek late night / early morning TransPennine Express service from Monday 10 to Friday 14 February
Engineering work is taking place at various locations on the TransPennine Express network, closing various lines.
Late evening / overnight services will be diverted between Huddersfield and Leeds via an alternative route.
Monday to Thursday
- 21:34 Scarborough to Manchester Airport will not call at Manchester Victoria or Manchester Oxford Road.
- 22:45 Scarborough to Manchester Piccadilly will arrive at Manchester Piccadilly later than normal at 01:24.
- 22:39 Manchester Airport to York service will not call at Dewsbury.
- 23:08 Liverpool Lime Street to York service will not call at Dewsbury and departs Leeds later than normal at 01:02. A replacement coach will run from Huddersfield (dep 00:43 Tue-Fri) to Dewsbury connecting off the train.
- 23:40 Manchester Airport to York departs Leeds 4 minutes later than normal at 01:47.
- 23:47 Leeds to Huddersfield and 23:54 Huddersfield to Leeds services will not run and will be replaced by coaches throughout.
Tuesday to Friday
- 00:08 Newcastle to Manchester Airport will depart Huddersfield 26 minutes later than normal at 03:07, Manchester Piccadilly at 03:50 and arrive at Manchester Airport at 04:06.
- 02:47 York to Manchester Airport will depart Huddersfield 14 minutes later than normal at 04:12.
- 02:42 Manchester Piccadilly to York will depart Leeds 9 minutes later than normal at 04:29.
- 04:22 Manchester Airport to Edinburgh will depart Huddersfield 19 minutes EARLIER than normal at 05:12.
- 03:24 Sheffield to Manchester Airport will depart 6 minutes EARLIER than normal at 03:18.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Bicycles are not allowed on rail replacement bus services at any time, unless fully folded. More travel advice for your replacement bus journey is available by selecting the Train Operating Company you are travelling with here.