Latest Covid 19 timetable changes
Latest travel guidance: minimise your journeys, plan ahead and travel at less busy times
Roadmap out of lockdown - Monday 17 May
From Monday 17 May further lockdown restrictions are being eased. Indoor venues including restaurants, museums, cinemas and theatres are re-opening, as are hotels, hostels and B&Bs. Government advice remains to work from home if possible. As trains become busier it may not always be possible to socially distance, but we’re making it easier for you to find a less busy train with our less busy trains tool and we’re taking other measures to keep you safe.
Covid-19 timetable reduction
We are still operating a reduced timetable, but the introduction of our revised summer timetable from Sunday 16 May brings it up to about 85 per cent of our normal timetable. The main changes in the summer timetable are:
- An extra 14 services on Saturdays between Norwich and Great Yarmouth until Saturday 11 September
- An extra 8 services a day on Mondays and Fridays between Norwich and Great Yarmouth from Monday 19 July to Friday 10 September
- An extra service each way between Ipswich and Peterborough on Sunday mornings until Sunday 12 September. All Ipswich to Peterborough Sunday services will now call at Manea
- Shuttle service between Bishops Stortford and Stratford resumes all week
- Shuttle service between Meridian Water and Stratford resumes all week
Please always check before you travel. We will keep you updated about any further changes here and on our social media.