Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions
1. You must read these terms and conditions of this agreement before you access and use the Hotspot. By accessing and using the Hotspot you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not access or use the Hotspot.
Protect your Equipment
2. Please take care of your wireless device. Greater Anglia accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to it, unless caused by Greater Anglia's negligence.
3. "Information" means all material delivered by Greater Anglia through this WiFi hotspot (the "Hotspot"). “Greater Anglia” is a company registered in England (Registered No 07861414). "User" means you, the Hotspot end-user. "Contract" means this Hotspot agreement.
4. The Hotspot is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and Greater Anglia makes no warranties or representations whether express or implied in relation to the Information, including implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. The User agrees that, except for death and personal injury arising from the negligence of Greater Anglia, Greater Anglia shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with this Contract, including damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss (even where Greater Anglia has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
6. The User acknowledges:- (a) that it is technically impossible to provide the Hotspot entirely free of faults and that Greater Anglia does not undertake to do so; (b) that faults may lead to temporary unavailability of the Hotspot; and (c) that the operation of the Hotspot may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside Greater Anglia’s control, including transmission, telecommunications links between Greater Anglia and Users, between different parts of Greater Anglia, and between Greater Anglia and other systems and networks (d) that the onboard WiFi is a mobile communications service primarily designed to support activities such as active use of email, instant messaging, accessing corporate intranets and general web browsing; (e) the service is shared amongst all passengers and consideration should be given for the overall experience for all passengers when using the service.
Third Party Information
7. The User further acknowledges that some of the Information, for example software, is supplied to Greater Anglia (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly Greater Anglia can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Information.
Use of the Hotspot/Indemnification
8. The User undertakes:-
8.1. not to use the Hotspot for any unlawful purpose;
8.2. that it shall not make any use of the Hotspot such that the whole or part of the Hotspot is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the effectiveness or functionality of the Hotspot is in any way impaired;
8.3. not to use the Hotspot for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
8.4. not to use the Hotspot in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of the rights of any person, firm or company (including rights of copyright or confidentiality);
8.5. that it shall not use the Hotspot to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without the prior written consent of Greater Anglia unless such transmission has been specifically requested by another user of the Hotspot; and
8.6. that in the event that it has any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of the use of the Hotspot then it shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to, Greater Anglia.
8.7. that Greater Anglia reserve the right to restrict access and/or connectivity to certain websites by you on the Hotspot, including for example certain high bandwidth web sites, in order to share bandwidth amongst its user group.
9. The User will indemnify and defend Greater Anglia against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of a breach of this Contract or any Use of the Hotspot by the User. The User acknowledges that Greater Anglia has no control over the nature or content of information or programs transmitted or received by the User using the Hotspot and that Greater Anglia does not examine in any way the use to which the User puts the Hotspot. The User agrees to fully indemnify Greater Anglia against any claims or legal proceedings arising in connection with User's use of the Hotspot which are brought or threatened against Greater Anglia by any other person.
10. The User acknowledges that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Hotspot shall remain vested in Greater Anglia or its licensor.
Suspension and Termination
11. Greater Anglia shall have the right to immediately terminate this Contract and/or suspend the Hotspot if the User commits a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
12. Greater Anglia reserves the right to include the name, address and other relevant information relating to the User in a directory for the use of Greater Anglia users or other third parties, unless specifically requested by the User in writing not to do so.
13. Greater Anglia cannot guarantee the security or privacy of the Hotspot and any information or communication to or from the Hotspot by the User.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
14. Greater Anglia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by placing a note of such change in this file. The User's continued use of the Hotspot following notice of such change shall be deemed to be the User's acceptance of any such change. It is the User's responsibility to check this file regularly to determine whether this Contract has been changed. If the User does not agree to any change to the terms and conditions of this Contract then the User must immediately stop using the Hotspot.
15. Each provision of this Contract excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances and shall remain in force notwithstanding the termination of this Contract howsoever occasioned.
16. No waiver by Greater Anglia shall be construed as a waiver of any breach of any provision of this Contract.
Choice of Law
17. This Contract shall be governed by English law and the parties hereby irrecoverably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.