About Greater Anglia.
Greater Anglia is part of a wider transport group, Abellio Transport Holdings, who also operate the ScotRail franchise and Merseyrail concession, East Midlands Railway, West Midlands Railway, plus bus services in London and Surrey. We are owned by ‘NS’ in the Netherlands who operate the rail services, stations and facilities on much of the Dutch network so are well placed to bring real improvements to your services. Department for Transport (DfT) awarded a further contract for Greater Anglia to operate services until 2025.
Greater Anglia’s promise to you
We believe that when you travel with us, or think of travelling with us, you should expect high standards of service throughout your journey experience.
As such, Greater Anglia will:
- As a priority provide you with a safe, clean, punctual and reliable train service
- Make it easier for you to buy tickets with the introduction of more facilities
- Treat you well and fairly when things go wrong
- Keep you informed about services, any planned changes and during disruption
- Let you know our performance and quality targets in advance, and report each period how we are doing
- Listen to you and engage with you more
Greater Anglia is the trading name of Abellio East Anglia Limited. Abellio East Anglia Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07861414. Registered Office address, 18-20 St Andrew's Street, London EC4A 3AG.
Our Public and Employee Liability Insurers are:
QBE Insurance Company (UK) Ltd
Accidents Pre 30/6/14 - QBE - Portal Reference: C00119
Gallagher Bassett Insurance Company (UK) Ltd
Accidents Post 30/6/14 - Gallagher Bassett - Portal Reference: D00019
We are committed to continually improving our environmental performance
For more information on sustainability and green travel visit our Greener Anglia page.
We are committed to continually improving the quality of our performance.
Greater Anglia Gender Pay Report 2020
Equality and diversity are really important to us at Greater Anglia.