Our guide to help you find the right ticket and save money on travel
When you're ready to venture out, arrive relaxed, refreshed and raring to go. Choosing the train is the best option, not only is it more comfortable and relaxing, but it's better for the environment! Plus we have a great range of fares.
Whether you're a frequent rail traveller, get the train occasionally, or are looking for a great value day out with friends and family, our tips below will help you find the right ticket.
How to buy a train ticket
Buying online is easy, simply search your journey and we'll show you the best ticket we have available. Plus, you won't pay any booking fees when you book direct.
Single and Return tickets
- If you take the same journey 3 or more times a week, you should look into getting a season ticket.
- These save you money and give you unlimited travel for your route.
First Class can be found on most of our Norwich to London intercity services. On top of the amazing benefits that we offer to everyone on board, like free Wi-Fi, you get these premium comforts:
- Access to our First Class carriage
- Spacious seating
- A table at every seat
- More leg room
- Complimentary refreshments from the Café bar on weekdays (check opening times)
Travelling in London
Keep an eye out for Travelcards when booking online, these give you unlimited travel on most of London's public transport.
You can also use contactless and Oyster cards to get around London too.
More ways to save
These tickets are available for certain routes:
- London Evening/Night Out: Spend an evening or night in london for £25
- Duo: When two adults travel together on weekends, the second person receives 50% off
- Advance Flex Return: Return within 1 month at a great price