Anglia Plus tickets
To make it easier, and better value, for you to explore Norfolk, Suffolk and parts of Cambridgeshire by train, we have developed the Anglia Plus range of tickets.
The beauty of these train tickets is that you can 'hop on and hop off' the train - so you can visit more than one destination in a day.
You can choose between an Anglia Plus One Day Ranger or a 'Three Days in Seven' Flexi Rover, and there's no need to book in advance - just turn up and go! These tickets can be purchased on the day of travel from any staffed Greater Anglia station or from the conductor on the train if you start your journey from an unstaffed station.
Anglia Plus tickets are also available as weekly, monthly and annual Season Tickets within the entire Anglia Plus area or in county-based zones.
Anglia Plus One Day Ranger
Spend the day travelling wherever you like within the Anglia Plus area for just £24.70 per adult. Up to four accompanied children can travel with each adult for only £2.00 per child with this great value fare.
Anglia Plus 'Three Days in Seven' Flexi Rover
This pass gives you all the flexibility of the One Day Ranger for just £49.40 per adult - which means your third day's travel is free! You choose whichever three days you would like to travel on within a seven day period - and children are only £4.00 each when accompanied by an adult. All prices apply until 1 January 2021.
Both the One Day Ranger and the Flexi Rover are valid after 08:45 on Mondays to Fridays and at any time at weekends and on Bank Holidays. You can also use the following trains on weekdays that depart before 08:45:
- Saxmundham 08:17, Wickham Market 08:27, Melton 08:34, Woodbridge 08:39 (Ipswich service)
- Norwich 08:21, Salhouse 08:31, Hoveton & Wroxham 08:36, Worstead 08:43 (Sheringham service)
- Sheringham 08:22, West Runton 08:26, Cromer 08:32, Roughton Road 08:39 (Norwich service)
- Ely 08:30 (Ipswich service)
- Thurston 08:30, Elmswell 08:36 (Ipswich service)
- Elmswell 08:44 (Cambridge service)
- Norwich 08:36, Brundall Gardens 08:43 (Great Yarmouth service)
- Norwich 08:40 (Cambridge service)
- Ipswich 08:44 (Norwich service)
You can take your bicycle with you free of charge on all Greater Anglia services in the Anglia Plus area, but space is limited, and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, with the exception of our main-line services between Ipswich and Norwich, where cycle reservations are required.
Railcard discounts are available for both the Anglia Plus One Day Ranger and Three Days in Seven Flexi Rover.
Area of validity
Both the Anglia Plus One Day Ranger and Flexi Rover are valid on the following train services:
- Greater Anglia services north of Ipswich and Cambridge inclusive, on the following routes:
- Cambridge - Ely - Thetford - Norwich (Breckland Line)
- Cambridge/Ely - Bury St Edmunds - Stowmarket - Ipswich
- Ipswich - Stowmarket - Diss - Norwich
- Ipswich - Felixstowe
- Ipswich - Saxmundham - Lowestoft (East Suffolk Line)
- Norwich - Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth (Wherry Lines)
- Norwich - Cromer - Sheringham (Bittern Line)
- East Midlands Trains services between Ely and Norwich
- Govia Thameslink Railway services (branded as either Great Northern or Thameslink) between Cambridge, Cambridge North and Ely.
Anglia Plus tickets are not valid on the following routes or services:
- Any CrossCountry Trains service
- Any service on the line from Ely to King's Lynn
- Any service on the line from Ely to Peterborough
- Any service to and from Sudbury (Suffolk)
FREE local bus travel with Anglia Plus Rangers and Rovers
If you're travelling to Norwich, Ipswich, or Bury St Edmunds you'll enjoy an even easier, more affordable journey because our Anglia Plus One Day Ranger and Flexi Rover both offer free travel on the following local bus services:
- On any First Norfolk & Suffolk bus in Norwich, except Park & Ride services
- Between Ipswich or Derby Road stations and Ipswich Town Centre on any direct services by First Norfolk & Suffolk or Ipswich Buses, or by Ipswich Buses to Ipswich Hospital or Ransomes Industrial Estate
- On the "Breeze" town services in Bury St Edmunds operated by Stephensons