Sit back, relax and treat yourself
Our brand new Intercity trains feature a Café bar and trolley service. Choose from a great selection of hot and cold drinks, freshly made sandwiches, hot savoury snacks, cakes, biscuits and confectionery. Our Intercity trains operate on the mainline route between Norwich and London Liverpool Street. The Café bar can be found in coach C.
COVID-19 Temporary changes to our catering service
For the safety of our colleagues and fellow passengers please follow this guidance:
- Please stand on the designated spot to be served.
- Let us know if you would like sugar/sweetener or additional milk to be included in your bag.
- Please use contactless payment whenever possible.
- When your order is ready, we’ll place them into a paper bag on the bar. We’ll then ask you to step forward to take your items. Please then allow the next customer to be served by moving away from the bar.
- Please do not block the aisle – take a seat nearest the window in the seats next to the Café Bar and we’ll let you know when it’s your turn.
- We will not be accepting reusable cups until further notice – all hot drinks will be served in our paper cups.
Hot drinks loyalty card
Get FREE hot drinks with our loyalty scheme. Simply, pick up a hot drinks loyalty card from our onboard hosts and get your card stamped every time you buy a hot drink. Drink 5 and 10 are on us.
First Class ticket holders
Complimentary refreshments are now available when a Cafe Bar service is in operation Monday to Friday. Please show your ticket to the Cafe Bar host before ordering from the selection below:
- Selection of teas or coffee - Latte, Cappuccino, Americano, Ordinary White
- Tea - Traditional English, Earl Grey, Green Tea, Peppermint
- Cold - Still or sparkling water, orange juice
- Snacks - Selection of biscuits or pretzels
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and all items are subject to availability.
Have you tried one of our meal deals?
Great offers available on a selection of drinks and snacks.
|San Pellegrino Limonata||£1.80|
|San Pellegrino Orange Limonata||£1.80|
|Slimline Tonic Water||£1.10|
|Children's Fruit Drinks||£1.10|
Sandwiches and snacks
A variety of freshly made sandwiches are available, as made by our in house kitchen production team. Ask your host for today’s selection.
|Porridge (selection of flavours)||£2.20|
Savoury and sweet snacks
|Kettle Chip Crisps (all flavours)||£1.10|
|Nuts (Salted/Dry roasted/Spicy)||£1.20|
|Shortbread Finger Biscuits||£1.20|
|Selection of Cakes||From £1.70|
|Chocolate Bars||From £1.10|
|Various Confectionary||From £1.10|
|Bean to Cup Coffee||£2.40|
|Aero Hot Chocolate||£2.40|
|Earl Grey tea||£2.20|
|Specialist Tea (Peppermint, Green, Lemon/Ginger, Decaffinated)||£2.20|
|Gin - 50ml (Gordons 37.5%)||£4.80|
|Vodka - 50ml (Smirnoff 37.5%)||£4.80|
|Whisky - 50ml (Bells 40%)||£4.80|
|1/4 Bottle Red (Merlot 13%)||£5.00|
|1/4 Bottle White (Pinot Grigio 11.5%)||£5.00|
|1/4 Bottle Rose (Zinfandel 10%)||£5.00|
|Full Bottle Red/White (as above)||£12.95|
|Lager (Stella Artois 4.8% or Becks Vier 4%)||£3.40|
|Bitter (Adnams 4.1% or Ghost Ship 4.5%)||£3.40|
|Featured Real Ale||From £3.10|
|Pimms and Lemonade||£2.70|
|Jack Daniels and Coke||£3.95|
|Adnams Copper House Gin & Tonic||£3.60|
We welcome the following cards:
- Visa Debit
- American Express
Please note we do not accept cheques. Prices are correct from 01/11/2018 and are subject to change and inclusive of VAT. All items are subject to availability. Our staff have the right to refuse service to any customer who is intoxicated or abusive towards them.