Stansted Express services run between Stansted Airport and London Liverpool Street.
- Fast - Travel between Stansted Airport and Central London in 47 minutes, London Underground in 36 minutes.
- Frequent - Every 15 minutes, seven days a week.
- Direct - Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line - West End) and London Liverpool Street
- Comfortable - Modern, spacious trains with free Wi-Fi
- Convenient - Trains run from the heart of the airport (two minutes walk from International and Domestic Arrivals)
Great deals on travelling to and from Stansted Airport
Advance Offer Standard Class Single
Book online in advance, and pay from just £7 for a one-way ticket between London Liverpool Street or Stratford and Stansted Airport.
And from Tottenham Hale fares start from just £6.50 for a one-way ticket.
Save up to 50% with our GroupSave fares when travelling in either direction, London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale to/from Stansted Airport.
Three or four persons pay for only two adults when travelling together between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport. There must be at least two paying adults if children (5-15 years) are included in this offer.
If buying this group discounted type ticket, all tickets must be redeemed onboard at the same time.
Get up to 18% off with our Duo fares when travelling in either direction between London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale and Stansted Airport.
Two adults can buy two Standard Class Anytime Return tickets for a discounted rate of just £50.00 (London Liverpool Street) or £44.00 (Tottenham Hale).