Stansted Express services run between Stansted Airport and London Liverpool Street.
- Fast - Travel between Stansted Airport and Central London in 50 minutes, London Underground in 36 minutes.
- Frequent - Every 30 minutes, seven days a week.
- Direct - Tottenham Hale (for Victoria Line to the West End) and London Liverpool Street
- Comfortable - Modern, spacious trains with free Wi-Fi
- Convenient - Trains run from the heart of the airport (two minutes' walk from International and Domestic Arrivals)
Great deals on travelling to and from Stansted Airport
Advance Offer Standard Class Single
Book online in advance, and pay from just £9.90 for a one-way ticket between London Liverpool Street or Stratford and Stansted Airport.
And from Tottenham Hale fares start from just £9.70 for a one-way ticket.
Save one-third with our GroupSave fares when travelling in either direction between London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale and Stansted Airport.
Three or four people travelling in a group get one-third off our normal single and return fares. There must be at least two paying adults if children (5-15 years) are included in this offer.
Get 12% off with our Duo Single fares when travelling in either direction between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport.
Two adults can buy Duo Return tickets to Stansted Aiport for just £15.23 per person each from London Liverpool Street, £15 from Stratford and £14.85 from Tottenham Hale.
Take a 360-degree virtual tour of Stansted Airport rail station, it's a great way to check how accessible it is for you.