Commute your way
The Flexi Season ticket is perfect if you need to make regular trips but are not sure when you’ll be travelling. With a Flexi Season ticket, you’ll receive a bundle of 8 day passes for a specific journey to be used in 28 days, giving you the flexibility of an Anytime Day Return with added convenience and savings through a ticket bundle.
Plus, because you’ve bought in advance, you can avoid queuing at the station for your daily ticket – result!
- Cheaper than buying Anytime Day Return tickets on the day of travel.
- Travel between two selected stations for one day with each day pass
- Travel at any time of day, any day of the week, including weekends.
- Flexi Season tickets must be loaded onto a Smart Card – the seamless way to travel.
- Refundable on unused days – cancel anytime.
- Money back if you’re delayed.
- You can break your journey at any station in between your chosen starting and end stations
Flexi Season Ticket Prices
The cost of your Flexi Season ticket will change depending on where you’ll be travelling from as well as your destination station.
You can use our flexi season calculator to work out the cost for you journey. If you are eligible, a 16-17 Saver or Jobcentre Plus Discount Card can lower the season ticket cost.
|Journey||Price Per Day||Yearly Savings compared to Anytime Day Return*|
|Bishop's Stortford to London||28.13||
|Colchester to Stratford||
|Diss to Norwich||
|Audley End to Cambridge||
Are you looking for weekly, monthly, annual or custom length train season tickets instead? See our full range of season ticket options.
How to get a Flexi-Season
Buying a Flexi Season tickets online couldn’t be easier. You can purchase your ticket quickly and easily online and load it directly onto a Smart Card using the the GA app (requires Android 5 or iOS 14 and above).
Remember to activate each pass in the my tickets area of the app before you travel.
If you need to order a Smart Card, order online for Free and you’ll receive it within 3 working days.