Greater Anglia have three Customer Panels to represent the views of regular customers on our services.
The Customer Panels members have been recruited to represent the three areas of our business. The West Panel will be looking after the West Anglia services (London to Stansted/Cambridge and branch lines), the East Panel concentrates on the Great Eastern Mainline route (London to Clacton, Walton, Ipswich, Norwich and all branch lines), and the South Panel incorporates the London to Shenfield, Southend and Southminster lines.
Customer Panels members
East Panel - Andrew, David E, Neal, Peter, Jim, Nathalie, David F, Martin and Ian
West Panel - Anthony, David, Dian, Emily, Gavin, Julia, Jon, Gordon and Owen
South Panel - Gordon, Paul, Simon, Sarah, Adrian and Said
The Panels are made up of a cross-section of customers from each route to provide a two-way communication channel, to gather feedback on our services, and to listen to suggestions and ideas from our customers through Panel members. The Panels meet alternate months and are supported by managers from Greater Anglia who can provide an overview of key issues and discuss topical subjects.
**We have some new opportunities to join our Customer Panels. If you commute or travel regularly from a station between (or including) Cheshunt to Ponders End or between Liverpool Street to Shenfield/Southend and Southminster, we will be pleased to hear from you. To apply, please email [email protected] stating why you would like to join the Customer Panel.**
If you have bright ideas or suggestions for improvements that you would like the Panel to discuss, please email your thoughts to [email protected], entering East, West, or South in the title as appropriate. Emails referring to train punctuality, delays, ticket prices, or other general comments/complaints should be sent to our Contact Centre (at [email protected]) in the usual way.
Dates of meetings
Dates for future 2019 meetings are to be confirmed.
Terms of reference
Minutes of Customer Panels meetings
Minutes are subject to Panel Member approval at the next meeting.
- February 5th 2019 - East (PDF file)
- December 4th 2018 - East (PDF file)
- September 20th 2018 - West (PDF file)
- September 18th 2018 - East (PDF file)
- July 19th 2018 - West (PDF file)
- July 17th 2018 - East (PDF file)
- July 10th 2018 - South (PDF file)
- May 22nd 2018 - South (PDF file)
- May 15th 2018 - East (PDF file)
- April 19th 2018 - West (PDF file)
- March 27th 2018 - South (PDF file)
- March 20th 2018 - East (PDF file)
- February 15th 2018 - West (PDF file)
- January 23rd 2018 - South (PDF file)
- January 16th 2018 - East (PDF file)
- December 12th 2017 (PDF file)
- November 21st 2017 (PDF file)
- September 26th 2017 (PDF file)
- August 22nd 2017 (PDF file)
- July 18th 2017 (PDF file)
To access the full archive of meeting minutes, please visit the Customer Panels Archive