Advance pay on the day
Buy an Advance ticket up to 10 minutes before departure!
On all Greater Anglia services where Advance tickets are available, you are now able to buy Advance tickets up to 10 minutes before the departure time of your train, subject to availability.
These cost less than the equivalent flexible Single ticket. Like pre-booked Advance tickets, they must be used on the specified service only. Advance Purchase on the Day tickets are only available to buy on the Greater Anglia website and the GA App. There are no seat reservations with this ticket.
Where are Advance tickets available?
Advance tickets are available on the following Greater Anglia routes:
- London to Ipswich, Stowmarket, Diss and Norwich
- London to branch lines in Norfolk and Suffolk, including the lines to Cromer and Sheringham, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Bury St Edmunds and Felixstowe
- London to Colchester, and stations to Clacton-on-Sea and Walton-on-the-Naze
- London to Audley End and stations to Cambridge
- London to Ely and stations to King's Lynn (Greater Anglia through trains - weekday peak times only)
- London to Prittlewell and Southend Victoria (less busy times of day only)
- Many other intermediate journeys.
Advance tickets are also available on many through journeys to other parts of the country.
Advance Purchase tickets on the day, are only available to customers who have previously purchased tickets via the GA app or website.
Find out more about Advance Tickets.