12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
It's the third day of our Christmas giveaway and today we are giving away a box of Kettle Chips, a red hare plushie and a travel pass for two people to be used on the Greater Anglia network. Simply enter by commenting your answer to the corresponding day's Facebook post before each competition ends around 12pm the next day.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for one winner to receive a box of Kettle Chips, a red hare plushie and return travel tickets for two people (where First Class is available otherwise standard will be offered) to be used on Greater Anglia’s network. Train tickets will only be provided for travel on the Greater Anglia network.
- Prize must be taken by 03/01/2024.
- Winner must provide their chosen date of travel at least seven days in advance.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- Enter the competition by commenting “your favourite Christmas movie and by tagging your Christmas movie friend.”
- Answer must be in the comments section of the original post.
- Winner will be selected randomly from all correct entries.
- Competition closes on the 4th of December at 12:00pm.
- One comment = one entry, only one entry per person allowed.
- No purchase necessary.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a UK postal address.
- The winner will be contacted on or around the next working day after the competition closes.
- Winner’s details will be used solely for purpose of distribution of any prizes and may be passed on to the attraction for purposes of booking attending date.
- Employees of Greater Anglia, their families, dependents and agents and any other person connected to the prize draw may not enter.
- Greater Anglia reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at Greater Anglia absolute discretion. Entries are subject to verification. Bulk/ automated, and third-party entries (including “voting exchanging” will be disqualified.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a competition entry void.
- This competition is no form affiliated with Facebook.
- Do not respond to SCAM messages/ comments. Greater Anglia will contact the winner directly after the competition.
- There are some engineering works on certain routes each month. Please check our service alterations before choosing your travel date if travelling by train.
- Please remember that due to ongoing industrial dispute, rail strike action may be called during the period of your travel. Should this happen, Greater Anglia and the attraction/ prize provider will aim to accommodate a change of travel and attendance to the attraction, but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Updates on strike action will be available online at greateranglia.co.uk.
The winner will be notified by Greater Anglia around the next working day after the competition closes. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, or any other period specified, of the notification being sent or is otherwise not available, Greater Anglia reserves the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize. Further details on the collection of the prize will be sent by email to the winner(s) following notification.