Greater Anglia is the rail provider within East Anglia and runs the train service between Southend Airport and Stratford or London Liverpool Street
Why choose the train from Southend Airport?
- Fast: Central London in 55 minutes, Stratford in 45 minutes
- Frequent: Every 20 minutes*, Monday - Saturday, every 30 minutes on a Sunday
*Additional services during peak times
- Convenient: The station is a two-minute walk from the airport terminal
- Direct: To/from Stratford and London Liverpool Street
- Children under five years travel free
- Departures from Southend Airport every 20 minutes Monday - Saturdays with early departures from 04:05 and late departures until 23:00
- Departures from London Liverpool Street and Stratford every 20 minutes Monday - Saturday with early departures from 05:28
- Services run every 30 minutes on a Sunday
- Plenty of luggage space
How much does a ticket cost?
- Adult Single from Southend Airport to Stratford: £12.10
- Adult Single from Southend Airport to London Liverpool Street: £15.10
- Single tickets are only valid on the date shown
- Child tickets are half price - aged 5-15 inclusive
- GroupSave - four for the price of two. Travelling in a group or as a family, then GroupSave is the most cost effective ticket to purchase. Children travel for a flat fare of £2.00.