Greater Anglia is the rail provider within East Anglia and runs the train service between Southend Airport and Stratford or London Liverpool Street.
Why choose the train from Southend Airport?
- Fast: Central London in 55 minutes, Stratford in 45 minutes
- Frequent: Every 20 minutes*, Monday - Saturday, every 30 minutes on a Sunday
*Additional services during peak times
- Convenient: The station is a two-minute walk from the airport terminal
- Direct: To/from Stratford and London Liverpool Street
- Children under five years travel free
- Departures from Southend Airport every 20 minutes Monday - Saturdays with early departures from 04:05 and late departures until 23:59
- Departures from London Liverpool Street and Stratford every 20 minutes Monday - Saturday with early departures from 04:30
- Services run every 30 minutes on a Sunday
- Plenty of luggage space
How much does a ticket cost?
- Train tickets start from £6
- GroupSave - you can get 1/3 off all our fares for groups of three to nine adults travelling together Off-Peak. Travelling in a group or as a family? Then GroupSave is the most cost effective ticket to purchase. A £2 accompanied child fare is available (from ticket offices).