Passenger Assist Booking Form
Book assistance for your journey.
Please book assistance a minimum of 12 hours before you travel. Sometimes it may not be possible to book in advance, in which case assistance will be available from stationed staff.
Passenger assistance may change from pre-pandemic assistance to maintain social distancing. Some of the changes include:
- Making sure that members of staff only make contact with passengers when it is absolutely necessary.
- Reminding customers in wheelchairs that they need to face forward whenever possible.
- Staff making sure that unless support is required, they are at least 2m away from customers whenever possible.
- Staff making sure that they wipe the handles and brakes on the chair before and after they have made contact with them.
If your journey goes beyond our network and includes travel on other train operators' services, please book 24 hours before travelling so we can meet their notice period requirements. The assisted travel opening hours is currently 08:00-20:00 Monday to Friday and 09:00-17:00 on weekends.
You can book:
- Online using this form
- By phone: 0800 028 28 78
- From a mobile: 0345 600 7245
- Textphone and minicom: 18001 0800 028 28 78
If you're calling or making an online request outside of these times for travel the next day only, please call 0800 0223720.