Passenger Assist Booking Form
Book assistance for your journey.
Please book assistance a minimum of 6 hours before you travel. Sometimes it may not be possible to book in advance, in which case assistance will be available from stationed staff.
Passenger assistance may change from pre-pandemic assistance to maintain social distancing. Some of the changes include:
- Making sure that members of staff only make contact with passengers when it is absolutely necessary.
- Reminding customers in wheelchairs that they need to face forward whenever possible.
- Staff making sure that unless support is required, they are at least 2m away from customers whenever possible.
- Staff making sure that they wipe the handles and brakes on the chair before and after they have made contact with them.
The assisted travel opening hours is currently 08:00-22:00 everyday, including weekends.
You can book:
- Online using this form
- By phone: 0800 028 28 78
- From a mobile: 0345 600 7245
- Textphone and minicom: 18001 0800 028 28 78
If you're calling or making an online request outside of these times for travel the next day only, please call 0800 0223720.