Accessible Travel Policy
We have developed this Accessible Travel Policy (ATP) to set out the procedures and policies that Greater Anglia has in place to assist disabled customers and customers requiring assistance with boarding and alighting from the train.
We recognise that all customers will benefit from changes to make the railway more accessible and our aim is to make continuous improvements to the accessibility of our services and stations for all of our customers.
Our ATP is a condition of our operating licences and has been approved by the Office of Rail and Road (ORR). We review it on an annual basis and any changes are consulted with key stakeholders and approved by the ORR.
These PDFs have been designed to work with screen readers and have been tested on NVDA, Jaws and VoiceOver
- Accessible Travel Policy (Large Print)
- Making Rail Accessible Customer Leaflet (Large Print)
- Accessible Travel Policy (Easy Read)
- Making Rail Accessible Customer Leaflet (Easy Read)
- Accessible Travel Policy (Audio) - Please click on the three dots to download the audio
- Making Rail Accessible Customer Leaflet (Audio) - Please click on the three dots to download the audio
To obtain our accessible travel policy in an alternative format, or if you have any comments or feedback please contact us via
Freepost GREATER ANGLIA CUSTOMER RELATIONS
If you'd like to speak with us please call: 0345 600 7245 (option 7)