Passenger Assist and Booking Assistance
Passenger Assist is a national booking system supported by all train companies which enables disabled and older customers to discuss and book their assistance requirements in advance of their journey. We can help with all aspects of your journey such as:
- Planning your journey, choosing the best trains, times, tickets
- getting on and off the train (including providing ramps, sight guidance etc)
- moving between platforms and around the station
- purchasing tickets
- assisting with your luggage
- advising what facilities are available on board and at the stations.
Passenger Assistance, information and booking
For booking or information use any of the methods below:
- Tel: 0800 028 2878 (free from landlines)
- Text Type: 18001 0800 028 2878
- From a mobile: 0345 600 7245
- Email: [email protected]
- Through our assisted travel contact form
Recommended booking notice period
To make sure that our staff can give you the best service and notify you if there is anything that will affect your journey we recommend booking assistance by 22:00 the day before travel or 6 hours before your journey for same day travel. From April 2022 this will reduce to 2 hours prior to travel for same day travel.
What to do if the assistance you booked was not Provided
If you are travelling and the assistance you arranged has not been provided, or you find that you do need help, then you may wish to contact our 24/7 team for further support on 0345 6007245 (Option 0).
Freepost: GREATER ANGLIA CUSTOMER RELATIONS
email: [email protected]
Tel: 0345 600 7245 (Option 0)
Type Text: 18001 0800 028 28 78