FlexiPass Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Tickets can only be used on Greater Anglia services.
- Tickets are available as Anytime (Peak) and Off Peak.
- You will need separate Smart Cards for Peak and Off-Peak.
- You can check the amount of credit left by holding your FlexiPass on a Greater Anglia ticket vending machine.
- FlexiPass tickets are not transferable and must only be used by the named holder of the Smart Card which the set of FlexiPass tickets have been loaded on to.
- Photographic ID matching the details on the Smart Card must be carried by the person using the FlexiPass Smart Card.
- Each ticket in a set is valid for one day return between your origin station and London Liverpool Street (e.g. a bundle of five FlexiPass tickets are valid for 5 individual day return journeys).
- A set of FlexiPass tickets is valid for use within the period defined when purchased (e.g. a set of 5 tickets must be used within 2 weeks of issue).
- You must touch your FlexiPass on a Smart Card reader, or the ticket gate before boarding your train on your outward and return journey. Failure to do so may invalidate any travel and a penalty fare may apply.
- Unused FlexiPass tickets have no refund value (and will not have their validity extended) if they remain unused after their expiry date.
- The FlexiPass Smart Card should be used for holding the FlexiPass tickets only and not used for other single/return or season tickets.
- National Rail Conditions of Travel apply for journeys made with a FlexiPass except where differing Terms and Conditions are stated above.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for a new FlexiPass Smart Card to be delivered to your home address.
- Tickets are valid for travel at any time of day.
- Return travel from London Liverpool Street must be on the same day (up to 2:00am the following morning). Returning on another day will cause a second FlexiPass ticket to be deducted from the bundle.
- On Mondays to Thursdays, tickets are valid for travel on services due to arrive in London Liverpool Street after 09.59. They are also valid on any service that departs after 08.59, even when arrival in Liverpool St is before 09.59.
- They are valid at any time on Fridays, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- There are no restrictions on your return.
- Return travel from London Liverpool Street must be on the same day (up to 02:00 the following morning). Returning on another day will cause a second FlexiPass ticket to be deducted from the bundle.