FlexiPass Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Tickets can only be used on Greater Anglia services.
- Tickets are available as Anytime (Peak) and Off Peak.
- You will need separate Smart Cards for Peak and Off-Peak.
- You can check the amount of credit left by holding your FlexiPass on a Greater Anglia ticket vending machine.
- FlexiPass tickets are not transferable and must only be used by the named holder of the Smart Card which the set of FlexiPass tickets have been loaded on to.
- Photographic ID matching the details on the Smart Card must be carried by the person using the FlexiPass Smart Card.
- Each ticket in a set is valid for one day return between your origin station and London Liverpool Street (e.g. a bundle of five FlexiPass tickets are valid for 5 individual day return journeys).
- A set of FlexiPass tickets is valid for use within the period defined when purchased (e.g. a set of 5 tickets must be used within 2 weeks of issue).
- You must touch your FlexiPass on a Smart Card reader, or the ticket gate before boarding your train on your outward and return journey. Failure to do so may invalidate any travel and a penalty fare may apply.
- Unused FlexiPass tickets have no refund value (and will not have their validity extended) if they remain unused after their expiry date.
- The FlexiPass Smart Card should be used for holding the FlexiPass tickets only and not used for other single/return or season tickets.
- National Rail Conditions of Travel apply for journeys made with a FlexiPass except where differing Terms and Conditions are stated above.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for a new FlexiPass Smart Card to be delivered to your home address.
- Tickets are valid for travel at Any time of day.
- Return travel from London Liverpool Street must be on the same day (up to 2:00am the following morning). Returning on a day other than that on which the outward travel was made will mean that two FlexiPass tickets are deducted from the bundle.
- Tickets are valid for travel on services due to arrive in London Liverpool Street after 10.00 on Mondays to Fridays.
- On Fridays, tickets can be used on trains departing at 09:00 or immediately after from the following stations:
- Rochford and intermediate stations to London Liverpool Street.
- Colchester and intermediate stations to London Liverpool Street.
- Stansted Airport and intermediate stations to London Liverpool Street.
- They are valid any time at weekends or on Bank Holidays.
- There are no restrictions on your return.
- Return travel from London Liverpool Street must be on the same day (up to 02:00 am the following morning). Returning on a day other than that on which the outward travel was made will mean that two FlexiPass tickets are deducted from the bundle.