London Evening out
Only £23 for London Evening Out Return
Spend an evening out in London and return home the Same Evening OR Next Morning so you can enjoy the capital's bars, shows or nights out without the worry of missing the last train home, all for the price of £23.
However, if you have planned to stay overnight, you can opt for the London Night out ticket, which is valid to return on any train the following morning up to 12:00 (except 07:00-08:05 weekdays).
And for that extra special treat, why not go First Class? For only £36 return per adult and £18 per child, make sure to look out for Cheapest First Return at the bottom of the ticket selection page.
London Evening out Return tickets is available for journeys between Norwich and Colchester stations (including branch lines e.g. Lowestoft) towards Stratford or London Liverpool Street. Tickets can be purchased in advance online or through the Greater Anglia app.
Terms & Conditions
1. On the outward journey, you must travel on your booked train. This can be any train after 14:00. The return journey is flexible but must be within the following times:
London Evening Out: any train departing London on the same day up to 23:30 (but not before 19:05 on weekdays)
London Night Out: any train departing London the following morning up to 12:00 (but not between 07:00 and 08:05 on weekdays)
2. Available from Norwich and stations to Colchester, plus branch lines such as Lowestoft, to Stratford and London Liverpool St only.
3. Bookings close 23:59 the previous day, please book your tickets in advance.
4. Adult rates £23.00 standard return and £36.00 first return. Children travel at half the adult fare for both Standard and First Class.
5. Railcard discounts are allowed on this fare.
6. Normal Advance ticket change of journey and cancellation rules apply.