Family Travelcard Terms and Conditions
- The Family Travelcard is not available for travel on trains scheduled to arrive in London Liverpool Street before 10:00 on Mondays to Fridays, except Bank Holidays. It is valid at any time at weekends.
- The validity of the Family Travelcard ends on completion of the return journey to the originating station.
- Within the London Fare Zones area Family Travelcards are valid on the day for which the ticket is dated and until 04:29 on the following day.
- Family Travelcards are valid for unlimited travel:
- Within London Fare Zones 1-6 on London Underground, National Rail (but not Heathrow Express or on Heathrow Connect between Hayes & Harlington and Heathrow, or on South Eastern High Speed services between London St Pancras and Stratford and beyond), London Overground, Docklands Light Railway and London Tramlink services.
- Across the London bus network, including sections outside Greater London, but not on certain special bus services and excursions.
- Family Travelcards are available to groups consisting of one or two adults travelling with between one and four children aged under 16 years. The minimum eligible group must consist of one fare paying adult and child. Child flat fares apply to children aged 5-15 years inclusive. Where the only child travelling is aged under 5, a child fare must be paid and a ticket held.
- All members of the group must hold a Family Travelcard and must travel together at all times. However, members of the group do not need to be related.
- No further Railcard discounts are available on Family Travelcards.
- Save 1/3 on scheduled Riverboat services by showing your valid Travelcard at the time of travel.
- Holders of Family Travelcards also receive a discount on the Emirates Air Line (the cable car from North Greenwich to Royal Victoria).