Day out with friends or family? Take the train and save with GroupSave.
Forget about that Friday feeling. With our fabulous GroupSave offer, you can get 1/3 off all our fares for groups of three to nine adults travelling together Off-Peak. What's more, you can book at the station or online in advance. It's as easy as that.
What could you save?
1/3 off Off-Peak fares for groups of 3-9 adults
With the equivalent of up to three free tickets for groups of three to nine adults, it's time to start spreading the news. Encourage friends or family to join you and everybody benefits.
Any day, any station
GroupSave is available at all of our stations - right across the Greater Anglia network. So you and your group can have a day out in London, head for the coast, explore the countryside or go shopping and sightseeing in one of the region's towns or cities.
Add a 2FOR1 and save even more!
If you're heading for the capital, you can combine GroupSave with our London 2FOR1 offers
Choose from top attractions, including museums, galleries and famous landmarks. Plus enjoy discounted eating out and entertainment.
Kids for £2
Our Kids for £2 offer is also valid with GroupSave!
With our Kids for £2 offer, you can now get any Off-Peak child return ticket for the incredible price of just £2 a pop. There's no need to book, just turn up at your local Greater Anglia station on the day you wish to travel and go.
How it works
GroupSave tickets are available from your local station. Alternatively, you can call us on 0345 600 7245 or buy online
Please note that our Kids for £2 offer is not valid on Advance tickets.
Why not start planning your trip right now?
Choose from one of our popular routes
Check out these great savings when you purchase GroupSave tickets - costs shown based on three people travelling on the cheapest Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak ticket available for a day return on Greater Anglia services:
|Route||Usual price||GroupSave price||Buy online|
|Norwich to London||£174.90||£115.50||Buy tickets from Norwich to London|
|Ipswich to London||£120.30||£88.50||Buy tickets from Ipswich to London|
|Cambridge to London||£57.00||£37.65||Buy tickets from Cambridge to London|
|Colchester to London||£88.50||£58.35||Buy tickets from Colchester to London|
|Billericay to London||£46.80||£30.90||Buy tickets from Billericay to London|
|Chelmsford to London||£55.50||£36.60||Buy tickets from Chelmsford to London|
|Stowmarket to London||£138.60||
|Buy tickets from Stowmarket to London|
|Bishop's Stortford to London||£55.50||£36.60||Buy tickets from Bishops's Stortford to London|
|Southend Victoria to London||£57.00||£37.65||Buy tickets from Southend Victoria to London|
|Route||Usual price||GroupSave price||Buy online|
|London to Norwich||£174.90||£115.50||Buy tickets from London to Norwich|
|London to Ipswich||£120.30||£88.50||Buy tickets from London to Ipswich|
|London to Cambridge||£57.00||£37.65||Buy tickets from London to Cambridge|
|London to Colchester||£88.50||£58.35||Buy tickets from London to Colchester|
|London to Billericay||£46.80||£30.90||Buy tickets from London to Billericay|
|London to Chelmsford||£55.50||£36.60||Buy tickets from London to Chelmsford|
|London to Stowmarket||£138.60||£91.50||Buy tickets from London to Stowmarket|
|London to Bishop's Stortford||£55.50||£36.60||Buy tickets from London to Bishop's Stortford|
|London to Southend Victoria||£57.00||£37.65||Buy tickets from London to Southend Victoria|
Terms and conditions
- The following ticket types are available with GroupSave:
- Off-Peak and Off-Peak Day Singles and Returns
- Super Off-Peak Day Singles and Returns
- Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Travelcards (from outside London fare zones 1-6 only)
Where there is no Off-Peak ticket type available then GroupSave is available on Anytime Day Singles and Returns, but only after 09:30 (any time at weekends).
- GroupSave is only valid with Standard Class ticket types.
- Time restrictions apply on Mondays to Fridays, except Bank Holidays. The restrictions on tickets with GroupSave discount are the same as those on the equivalent undiscounted tickets - in other words, there are no extra restrictions with GroupSave.
- Travel is allowed at any time on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- GroupSave is available on all train company services in southern England with the exception of certain Intercity and airport operators (Avanti West Coast, Cross-Country, Heathrow Express and LNER. East Midlands Railway operate a separate GroupSave scheme on their Norwich to Liverpool route, but not on their route to London St Pancras. TfL Rail do not offer GroupSave to Heathrow Airport).
- GroupSave cannot be used with any Railcards.
- GroupSave cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Groups must travel together throughout their entire journey.
- Excess fares or Penalty Fares may be payable by the group if restrictions are broken.
- Valid until further notice. Prices correct at January 2020. Greater Anglia reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and to withdraw the scheme at any time, however any tickets already purchased in advance will still be valid.