When and where the ticket can be used
Anytime Day Travelcards are valid for unlimited travel:
- On National Rail (but not Heathrow Express services, nor on Heathrow Connect between Hayes & Harlington and Heathrow, also not on South Eastern High Speed services from London St Pancras to Stratford International and beyond), London Underground, and Docklands Light Railway services within the London Area Fare Zones for which the ticket is issued.
- Across the London bus network, irrespective of the zones shown on the ticket and including sections outside Greater London, but not on certain special bus services and excursions.
- On London Tramlink services where the Travelcard includes Fare Zones 3 or 4 or 5 or 6.
- Save 1/3 on scheduled Riverboat services by showing your valid Travelcard at the time of travel.
- Child prices apply to all children aged 5-15 years inclusive.
- Up to two accompanied children per adult under the age of 5 years can travel free on National Rail services.
In-boundary (from stations within London Fare Zones 1-6)
- Anytime Day Travelcards are valid for unlimited travel from 00:01 Mondays to Fridays, (except public holidays) on the day for which the ticket is dated and until 04:29 the next morning.
Out-boundary (i.e. from stations outside the London Fare Zones area)
- Within the London Fare Zones area Anytime Day Travelcards are valid on the day for which the ticket is dated and until 04:29 the next morning.
- The validity of the Anytime Day Travelcard ends on completion of the return journey to the originating station.
- The outward and return journey between the originating station and the Fare Zones area boundary station must be made on Greater Anglia services where tickets are specifically routed as such (this currently only applies to "Greater Anglia only" tickets from Cambridge).