Get a Season Ticket with benefits.
With an Annual Season Ticket you pay for 40 weeks and get 12 weeks of free travel. That’s a saving of 23% compared to the cost of weekly tickets.
You can work out the cost of a season ticket with this calculator
Your Gold Card gives you some great discounts on other rail journeys for yourself and others after 09:30 Monday – Friday, and all day on weekends and bank holidays.
Annual Gold Card benefits
- 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime and Off-Peak tickets anywhere within the Greater Anglia network and beyond
- Up to three additional adults travelling with you (aged 16 or over) get 1/3 off as well.
- Up to four children aged between 5 and 15 pay just 40% of the child fare
- A third off Oyster off-peak pay as you go single fares and daily price cap (the Annual Gold Card needs to be loaded onto an Oyster card for this discount and can be done at London Underground, London Overground, TFL Rail and some National Rail stations by a member of staff)
- A one year National Railcard of your choice for the price for only £10.